United States of America
HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498-0505 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
This position is for a contracts professional, working independently. Creates proposals, negotiates and completes contracts. Provides guidance on contract administration.Primary Responsibilities:
- Drafts, generates, interprets and manages proposals and contract documents, in accordance with internal and external customer schedules and requests, to ensure these documents properly reflect business objectives.
- Supports, with minimal guidance, the Program Management team for new business.
- Oversees the analysis and prepares reports to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines.
- Coaches junior professionals and reviews their work to ensure output is of quality and in accordance with business objectives.
- Manages small projects.
- Advises and represents the organization on issues.
- Creates proposals, negotiates and executes contracts.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 7 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience.In the absence of a degree, 11 years of relevant experience is required.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Contract+Manager&c=Collins+Aerospace&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=6baaa1f1b96c29a1&rtk=1dp13pmemovrk800&from=rss→