Compliance Co-op (Spring/Summer 2021) – Collins Aerospace – Cedar Rapids, IA
United States of America
HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498-0505 USA
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Collins Aerospace Systems is searching for a Compliance Co-Op to support our Mission Systems team. This position will report to the Mission Systems Compliance Leader and be a contributor to the Supply Chain Compliance team.
As the Mission Systems Compliance Co-op you will learn about audits/inspection reviews and assist the team with special projects of supply chain operations and activities to determine the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control, risk management and governance processes of the purchasing system.
- Generally works on some complex areas. Exercises guided judgment with methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Supports work to align site policies, procedures, work instructions and tools to ensure regulatory compliance at the sites.
- Assists in preparation of formal written reports on audit related projects and other related matters to leadership.
- Assists with implementing inspection requirements for site purchase orders to ensure team members are complying with processes and standard work, Mission System policy and procedures as well as Collins/UTC policies and procedures.
- Assist lead with external and government audit project related efforts.
- Support process improvement activity to include development of tools and solutions to improve business results.
- Gain knowledge in Supply Chain policies and procedures to support in customer inquiries, reviews and audits of pricing information to include requests for purchasing data/reports – internal, external, third party, and government.
- Develops working relationship with Business Unit and Shared Service personnel.
- Frequently reviews work of others and works on guided efforts.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor’s or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Compliance+Op&c=Collins+Aerospace&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=7c6a49923ba49c2a&rtk=1ejg8fsg1o20r800&from=rss→