COMMODITY LEADER – Collins Aerospace – Cedar Rapids, IA
United States of America
HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498-0505 USA
This individual will lead the Components Commodity within the Electronics Global Strategic Sourcing organization for Collins Aerospace. This role is responsible for coordinating with the Strategic Business Units to develop and carry out the component strategies across Collins.
- Owns and develops critical supply chain management strategy and goals in terms of operations, specific interventions, related costs and timelines, in line with the organizational strategy.
- Defines systems and processes for the Supply Chain. Directs collaboration with channel partners including suppliers, intermediaries, third party service providers and customers.
- Recommends and implements process improvements in supply chain management.
- Responsible for budget planning &control on key parameters contributing to supply chain cost.
- Reviews monthly production plans and provides inputs; Monitors variances and guides resolution; Resolves escalations on daily production plan and material resource planning.
- Monitors adherence of import, export &excise regulation as per compliance.
- Manages major responsibilities across multiple supply chain disciplines on a regular basis.
- Performs supply chain activities that cannot be attributed to a defined discipline.
- May also include professional employees required to perform activities across several disciplines on smaller sites.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 8 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience.In the absence of a degree, 12 years of relevant experience is required.
The next chapter of our future as an aerospace company is here, and we are excited about what this means for our employees and customers! Get onboard the Collins Aerospace Operations team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. The Operations team continues to grow and aims to strengthen the connection of Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain and Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S) across Collins Aerospace. In this dynamic environment, you will have the opportunity to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, criticalillness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick – Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Commodity+Leader&c=Collins+Aerospace&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=ef84d2e8cc1b93c5&rtk=1eqb49mo8o267800&from=rss→