Commercial Services Program Manager – Collins Aerospace – Cedar Rapids, IA
United States of America
HIA32: Cedar Rapids, IA 400 Collins Rd NE , Cedar Rapids, IA, 52498-0505 USA
This position will be responsible for various airlines in the Commercial Services Global program management team. Applicant will be responsible for profit and loss of commercial services repair programs, known as Dispatch and CMA agreements. Applicant will have direct contact with airline customers and be responsible for ensuring our contractual obligations and metrics are met. Applicant will hold program reviews with the airlines directly. This positions requires travel to customer locations. The applicant will work with a team of Customer Service Engineers, Account Management, Sales, Finance, Proposals and the MRO shops. Applicants will be responsible for proposal activity for their airlines, and will have the opportunity to negotiate directly with the airlines.
The Commercial Services Program Management team is responsible for programs that include but are not limited to Sensors & Fire Protection content, Biz Jet customers, Com Nav airlines, and Engine programs.
- Leads medium size programs to ensure adherence to program plans, schedules and budgets for programs under his/her responsibility and recommends appropriate adjustments.
- Manages important vendors and develops milestones, program plans, schedules and budgets for programs.
- Consolidates and presents plans and progress reports.
- Prepares and presents value-stream strategy, progress, and results.
- Supports annual strategic planning efforts for the business.
- Guides continuous improvement initiatives to optimize efficiency and quality.
- Identifies and reacts to program problems and supports solutions, such as allocation of resources and changing contractual specifications.
- Supports the development of new business growth strategies.
- Coordinates responses to customer action items.
- Supervises the appropriate use of all resources allocated to the program to ensure efficient use of resources.
- Participates in and leads the negotiation of contracts and contractual changes, including coordinating preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements, operational budgets, specifications, and financial conditions of contracts to ensure legal compliance and to protect the organization’s interests.
- Directs all program phases from inception through completion.
- Interfaces with customers for project specifications to ensure successful completion.
- Manages the contract lifecycle, cost, schedule and performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs.
- Coordinates the negotiation, proposals, business plans, budgets and contracts for programs.
- Establishes cost focused performance targets and directs work to achieve these targets.
Communication / Organizational Skills
Service Center Knowledge
Commercial Systems Airline / Market Knowledge
Finance Acumen(Sales, Profit, Risk & Oppty)
Pursuit, Order, Capture (POC) knowledge
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 7 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 11 years of relevant experience is required. US Citizenship or Permanent Resience is required
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Commercial+Service+Program+Manager&c=Collins+Aerospace&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=a15867d8b01fad4b&rtk=1em02vobjo16u800&from=rss→