If you want to improve your career, this is the place to start!
Tech-24 is a nationwide maintenance and repair company headquartered in Greenville, SC. Tech-24 offers complete foodservice equipment repair and maintenance services for full-service restaurants, QSRs, convenience stores and retailers, coffee shops and concessions operations.
The Commercial Service Technician is responsible for providing customer service in the field by driving to and from customer sites to troubleshoot, maintain and repair commercial foodservice kitchen and refrigeration equipment. Communication to the customer regarding the service is essential. This also includes troubleshooting and repairing all commercial foodservice kitchen and refrigeration equipment, diagnose problems with equipment, and identify repair and replacement needs.
- Respond to customer service requests (service calls)
- Provide excellent customer service
- Diagnose and repair commercial foodservice kitchen equipment, HVAC and refrigeration equipment
- Inspect the commercial kitchen equipment and their related components to ensure safe operation
- Runs service calls independently
- Ability to climb ladders, work from heights and crawl in tight quarters.
- Able to perform on call duty rotation
- Work with Dispatcher to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated with customer
- Completes service tickets according to procedures
- Maintaining current vehicle inventory, cleanliness and maintenance
- Able to assist in training other technicians in your trade
- Sets a positive example for less experience or new technicians by being a Company advocate
- Follows all company policies and procedures.
- Understands and always demonstrates proper safety procedures
- Drive company vehicle safely and courteously at all times
- Performing manual tasks such as: bending, reaching, standing, lifting/carrying up to 50 lbs., or maneuvering heavier items with additional manpower or appropriate devices
- Operate basic hand and power tools
- High school graduate/GED or the equivalent
- EPA/CFC certificated
- CFESA certified is not required but a plus
- Valid state driver’s license and clean driving record
- Customer service oriented and strong customer service skills
- Experience of electrical and control circuit knowledge is a plus
- Ability to work with or without supervision and in a team environment
- Good computer skills
- Accurately and promptly completes required paperwork
- Own industry’s standard hand tools
- Hourly wage commensurate with experience
- Paid training, uniforms, tools, fuel card, tablet, and vehicle.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Short term and long-term disability, company-paid life insurance and voluntary life insurance.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Tech-24 is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Resumes should be submitted online. Local candidates only, no phone calls or staffing agencies please.
For more information about Tech-24 and our career opportunities visit www.mytech24.com or call 888-774-4950
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.