Holmes Murphy and Associates
Are you a Commercial Property & Casualty insurance professional passionate about servicing your customers? Are you interested in working side-by-side with some pretty awesome employees? Would you like to join a company with a flexible environment, a competitive benefits and salary package, and where celebrating successes is just part of the everyday culture? We have to admit, who wouldn’t want that?!
At Holmes Murphy, our employees play to their strengths and contribute to who we are and want to be. We like to think of ourselves as pretty irresistible. If you have a desire to share your knowledge, serve clients and contribute your ideas with our team in Cedar Rapids, IA, then this could be a great opportunity for you!
Here is just a bit of what you would do:
- Partner with client experience team to provide proactive services and solutions for clients including:
- Coordinates pre-renewal meeting with client experience team based upon client expiration dates.
- Reviews insurance in place and assess future need of client.
- Evaluates and recommends insurance options for clients.
- Consistently available for client inquiries, as well as responds to client requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintains an awareness of client red flags and taking appropriate action, as necessary.
- Researches and investigates client insurance issues.
- Understands “How We” do business.
- Ensures completion of renewals according to our time standards.
- Uses established processes and procedures to ensure quality guidelines are met.
- Manages and understands various insurance programs, including contract review, captives, or claims made policies.
- Prepares client renewal reviews and applications, orders renewals, and ensures accurate invoicing, as well as, the completion of required documents.
- Determine markets for new/renewal accounts and prepares/deliver submissions.
You’d also need to be equipped with the knowledge, skills and abilities to do the job, including, but not limited to:
- Advanced knowledge of property casualty coverages and the ability to apply that knowledge in the performance of the job duties.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to apply these skills in either verbal or written form when interacting with various clients, company personnel and team members.
- Ability to interpret policy contractual provisions, understand policy forms and endorsements to ensure appropriate coverage is placed for clients.
- Experience with computer data entry required; working familiarity with Sagitta, Excel, Word and email.
- High level of organizational ability; able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Detail orientation and problem-solving ability.
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to perform simple to complex mathematics computations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability and willingness to consistently participate in internal and external educational opportunities to enhance knowledge of current insurance topics or relevant system improvements.
- Ability to acquire and maintain within three months of hire an active state specific Property/Casualty insurance agent’s license.
And, let’s not forget the qualifications for the job:
- High School Diploma required; college degree preferred.
- 3+ years’ Commercial Property Casualty Insurance experience.
- Available to work core business hours Monday – Friday in our Cedar Rapids, IA Holmes Murphy office.
Finally, ask yourself this, “Am I a difference maker?” If you answered yes and you think you have what it takes to be a Client Service Consultant on the Property Casualty team, apply today
To apply for this job please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Client+Service+Consultant&c=Holmes+Murphy+and+Associates&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=329a7cd4688a806f&rtk=1dacfeppef1b5800&from=rss→