North American Carriers
Wanted: Owner Operator with 2+ yrs of experience who have reliable vehicles! We want good people and will pay good money!
Regions: Lower 48 with the primary focus is on Midwest, east, southeast, south, southwest and west regions. High paying Canadian loads are offered to qualified applicants (no forced).
- Must have Class A CDL. Additional Endorsements a bonus.
- Must Have 2+ yrs Exp.
- Must Have Clean MVR and reasonable PSP report.
- Must Have a Reliable Tractor! We rent trailers if you don’t own one.
- High Gross Percentage.
- No forced dispatch.
- Home Time 100% up to you.
- Weekly Direct Deposit.
- We cover Liability and Cargo Insurance.
- Professional dispatch teams fight for top rates year around.
- Professional dispatch teams keep you moving
Compensation & Benefits:
- We Payout VERY HIGH percentages.
- Better than the industry rate. 82% of Line Haul! 18/82 split your favor.
- Liability and Cargo Insurance included and paid by us.
- Our broker has special rates for Bobtail insurance. 100% Optional to use.
- We pay with Weekly Direct Deposit. No waiting on checks.
- Weekly Deduction Programs on tags, trailers, equipment, and insurance (if you need it).
- Fuel Cards Provided! We don’t expect you to front the money for fuel.
- Ability to Make Bonuses with a performance-based Owner-Operator of the Month program.
- Single Driver OTR avg Gross 4K to 6K per week during the slow season (Jan-Feb / Jul-Aug).
- Single Driver OTR avg Gross 6K to 8K+ per week during peak season.
Summary of Other Incentives:
- Hometime is 100% negotiable! You set your schedule.
- We offer Unlimited miles within ELD Compliance. You want to drive, we have the loads.
- We do Dry Vans Only. No flat beds or dangerous tankers, doubles/triples to hassle with.
- We only accept No Touch Freight.
- We Rent Trailers if you need one. Many Owners have their own but we got you covered.
- We have a strict policy about No Forced Dispatch for owner-operators.
- We will assign a Dedicated Dispatcher to manage your routes.
- On-Call dispatching available 24/7. Don’t get stuck with a problem overnight.
- Contracts with NTS Breakdown Service helps you in a pinch.
- You can park with a rented trailer near your house for home time.
- Doesn’t matter where you live. Midwest preferred but not required.
Gross Earnings: Between $260,000 to $364,000 per year.
Gross Earnings Explained: We based the Gross Earnings estimate on gross of $5000 to $7000 per week as was consistent in fiscal year 2018. Gross earnings depend on your availability and number of miles you commit to driving. We normally book loads at an average of $2.00/mile during low season with peaks upward of $2.60/mile (year around averages). This does not include peak season load outliers which are above and beyond these rates. Rates fully depend on freight demand, season, geographic location, and other market conditions effecting spot and dedicated market trends and vary from year to year. In some cases load rates are MUCH higher but it is not consistent. As with all markets globally, rates go up and down. There are Owners who make less who don’t drive very much. There are Owners who make more who drive continually. This all depends on your commitment as well as market conditions going forward. But if you are a driver that likes to drive, we will put you to work and you will make excellent gross earnings. Our dispatch team is dedicated to getting top dollar year around. After all, we are partners in this. The more you make, the more we make.
About North American Carriers
WE’VE BUILT A REPUTATION ON EXCELLENCE IN SHIPPING AND LOGISTICS. Our business was created to help business get dependable shipping from the loading dock to the customer site. The principles of our business have remained steadfast through the years with fast and safe transport of even the most difficult freight. Safe transport of goods in the hands of skilled, qualified professionals is key. Visit our website at http://www.naclogistics.com
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.