Chick-fil-A Shift Leaders ($15-16/hr) – Chick-fil-A Lindale – Cedar Rapids, IA
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, serving on a team committed to providing excellent customer service and being part of a family? This may be the opportunity you have been seeking! CFA is hiring Managers for our front of house positions at our store located in Cedar Rapids.
“We should be about more than just selling chicken. We should be a part of our customers’ lives and the communities in which we serve.” – Founder of CFA, S. Truett Cathy.
Chick-fil-A was founded with the customer and employee in mind. Come join a leader that has changed the fast-casual restaurant business. Be part of our exceptional team who invests in our employees and your career. At Chick-fil-A, we foster an environment of excellence and create Raving Fans/Customers.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
– Career and Family Team environment
– Educational Scholarships
– Flexible Schedules
– Mentoring and training
– Career advancement opportunities
– Free Money towards college classes or high school
The Front-of-House Manager role is an ambassador, leader and critical component in ensuring that Chick-fil-A customers have an amazing experience. The ideal manager:
- Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs, acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Chick-fil-A.
- Sets and leads by example in a positive team culture and environment.
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume and sets a positive example for the shift team.
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
- Regularly communicate directly with Operations Directors and Owner-Operators regarding store operations, team management, and customer service.
- Help train and onboard new team members.
The right candidate will have casual dining restaurant experience and a proven track record in leadership and facilities management.
Prior experience as manager, supervisor, crew lead, shift lead, assistant manager, kitchen manager, FOH manager is very helpful to the success at this job.
The leader is also:
- Personable and passionate
- Servant spirit with a strong sense of stewardship
- Makes great eye contact
- Confidence in interacting with people
- Calm Under Pressure
- Team Player
- Self-starter, creative and flexible
- Ability to Multi-task
- Mature, dependable and results-oriented
- Unquestionable integrity and represents Chick-fil-A well
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs multiple times per shift
- Able and willing to work outside year round assisting drive through
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $16.00 per hour
- Supervisor: 1 year (Preferred)
- restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Chick+Fil+Shift+Leader&c=Chick-fil-A+Lindale&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=b0dcef7b90b3fb27&rtk=1ekpetbnvo1ll800&from=rss→