MUST HAVE WATER TREATMENT EXPERIENCE
This position is located in Des Moines, IA.
At Kroff Chemical, we are changing the water treatment industry through true innovation. It all starts with our people. Historically, we have always hired the best and brightest and provided them with a unique opportunity to grow a business within a business. You will have the opportunity to flex your creative sales muscles and be backed by a rapidly growing company that has a culture of success and a reputation for producing meaningful results for our customers.
Water Treatment Consultant Responsibilities:
- Develop innovative sales strategies to optimize Kroff Chemical’s growing position in targeted markets
- Foster and nurture meaningful relationships with customers through a solution-driven, high-value sales and service
- Build your own block of business through new customer acquisition and the service and maintenance of existing clients within your target region.
To do this, you must:
- Work closely with technical staff and R&D to determine unique solutions for each customer Analyze market/industry trends to determine new growth sectors or changes in current client base Be highly professional in communication, conduct and in every aspect of how you represent yourself and Kroff Chemical to the rest of the world
- Become part of a culture that values your unique talents and respects your expertise, while becoming a member of a collaborative team that is driven toward the success of all of its members
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential clients
- Development and performance of all sales activities in the assigned territory (i.e. lead generation, cold calling, and appointment setting)
- Promotion and sales of maintenance services to new and existing customers
- “Hands-on” servicing of accounts which includes but is not limited to; chemical testing, calibration, and repair of chemical feed related equipment, and visual inspections of systems when necessary
- Schedule service and sales calls – includes daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Identify new business needs and opportunities, and develop and implement customized solutions for our customers
Equal Opportunity Employer/ ADA: Kroff Chemical, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Indeed Hire and Kroff Inc. are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- water treatment: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.