Caregiver $11.25-$13.00 – The MENTOR Network – Cedar Rapids, IA
The MENTOR Network
Caregiver, Direct Support Professional – Opportunities available at REM Iowa in Cedar Rapids, Hiawatha, and Marion!
You can make a difference by providing care to individuals with various needs and disabilities such as behavioral, developmental, physical, and mental health. Through this rewarding work you’ll develop strong bonds with individuals you serve and your coworkers making work feel like spending time with family.
Schedule options depend on program however we can typically work with your availability and offer options such as:
- Full-time, part-time, and on-call/ “as needed”
Early mornings, days, evenings, overnights, and weekends
Starting Wage: $11.25 – $13.00
As a Caregiver you will support people with activities of daily living such as:
- Transporting to medical appointments, errands, shopping or activities in your community
- Providing guidance with social skills, advocacy, self esteem
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Personal hygiene, bathing, toileting, grooming, preparing meals, and assisting with medication administration
- Assisting individuals to redirect challenging behaviors
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing required
- Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
As a successful Caregiver you will:
- Celebrate and encourage growth and independence in the life of every individual you serve.
- Lead by example to encourage and support your co-workers and the individuals you serve.
- Approach concerns with an open mind and assume positive intent.
- Take initiative to identify problems before they become crises.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Caregiver&c=The+MENTOR+Network&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=b86833a6bd0a521c&rtk=1egji85pd33so000&from=rss→