Cage Cashier – Riverside Casino & Golf Resort – Riverside, IA
Riverside Casino & Golf Resort
Cage Cashier is responsible for providing the following services to our guests: Check cashing, cash advances, cashing in slot machine vouchers, breaking bills, and cashing in table game chips. Must maintain accuracy while performing these services. Also is responsible for accurately completing necessary paperwork associated with the position and to ensure that the highest guest service level is being met.
- Provide exceptional guest service to all customers.
- Is assigned a Cashier Bank that they are accountable for during their shift and must balance at the end of their shift.
- Be able to perform a variety of tasks to service our guests.
- Money handling accuracy.
- Must follow all Cage Policies and Procedures.
- Complies with all Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission Rules and Regulations and any other local, state, or federal guidelines.
- Attends all mandatory meetings.
- Attends all company required training.
- May be required to work days, night, weekends and holidays.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3rd shift cashiers are back-ups for the count team to cover in Emergencies and during PTO. Will help the count team with the slot drop on the casino floor at 4:00am. Count Team performs the slot drop on Mondays and Fridays.
- High school Diploma or GED; or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrate a high level of interpersonal and communication skills.
Part Time to include: Evenings, Weekends & Holidays
$11.55/hr. After Attendance Incentive + Tips
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Cage+Cashier&c=Riverside+Casino+%26+Golf+Resort&l=Riverside%2C+IA&jk=4d1ad86a33772c59&rtk=1erpfgd24o2cr800&from=rss→