Di Moda Design
We are looking for a Business Analyst for a direct hire position located in Cedar Rapids, IA.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Obtain and document business requirements involving interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, and task and workflow analysis. Translating them into specific software requirements.
- Translate business needs into application and operational requirements.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze usability and performance needs.
- Define and write detailed requirements
- Understanding of both technical designs and specifications.
- Strong technical skills, business intelligence, and ability to understand the needs of the customer.
- Communicate with external clients and internal teams to deliver GUI, interface and screen designs.
- Interface between technology and business units.
- Evaluate change requests to project scope based on perceived benefits and the impact on project dates.
- The ability to develop testing plans, test scripts and conduct tests
- Maintain documentation for audit compliance requirements.
- Work with external customers and systems users to resolve questions/problems.
- The ability to develop training materials and train users on software.
- Project Manage small projects and assist with the development of business cases for project
Business Analyst Qualifications:
- Experience writing detailed software requirements for complex projects.
- Experience creating data and process flows/maps; prototypes and screen mock-ups.
- In-depth knowledge of business analyst principles and practices.
- Understanding of application development and software development life cycle concepts.
- Four-year college degree in business or related discipline (equivalent experience considered)
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience with digital projects (web sites/web applications as well as mobile applications, etc.)
- Experience with and/or understanding of SQL
- Experience with Visio
- Experience with XML
- Experience with Agile projects is a plus
- Preferred projects experience:
- Business Intelligence, Enterprise Data Warehouse, ETL
- SQL, Oracle or others
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- Business Analyst: 5 years (Required)
- Digital Projects: 2 years (Preferred)
- Web & Mobile App: 1 year (Preferred)
- Visio: 5 years (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Business+Analyst&c=Di+Moda+Design&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=aa19a386a26b2219&rtk=1djcrvor2bimm800&from=rss→