Building Maintenance Labor
Job Description Summary
Assigned tasks includes, but is not limited to scaffold erection, insulation fabrication and insulation / scaffold removal.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be able to work in a team oriented and safety conscious environment. “Safety First” expectations include, but are not limited to, PJHA process, Observation process, and compliance with all company / site safety guidelines and procedures.
- Installation, Maintenance, and Repair to be performed in conformance with established quality standards.
- Assist in formulating preventive maintenance standards / work procedures while performing those duties and provide work order feedback on discrepancies noted in service delivery.
- Must have working knowledge of all hand / power tools to perform metal layouts of all types, use math facts and charts, and be able to apply knowledge to perform all insulation functions.
- Works from elevated areas such as ladders, platforms, scaffolding, etc. utilizing fall protection equipment as necessary to complete tasks.
- Must have the flexibility to work all shifts including holidays and weekends as demanded by the job.
- Must maintain a consistent and good attendance record in accordance with Company policy Employee will perform any and all other duties that are assigned by the responsible supervisor.
- Other duties as needed.
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Req Number: R56997
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.