**This individual will be working for Waitr, but representing Bite Squad**
The Brand Ambassador is an internship-like, entry level position, responsible for the implementation of the WAITR/Bite Squad product coordination in the specific marketing area, in which they function. Responsible for achieving and carrying out the development and defining the overall vision and strategy of WAITR/Bite Squad’s on-demand product. This position represents the WAITR/Bite Squad brand to targeted customers in order to increase awareness, create a specific image, and build customer preference. Also oversees, with management support external resources needed during each stage of product development from product launch, download and through product development.
Creative solutions driven mindset, with a get it done attitude. Relevant experience in consumer service marketing is helpful. Restaurant experience is helpful especially within the specific City Market. Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen. Entrepreneurial DNA and fear tolerance.
This position will report to a Regional Marketing Manager (RMM).
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Elevates the WAITR/Bite Squad brand in assigned market
- Works closely with RMM to develop strategy and weekly priority tasks
- Initiates, monitors and enforces schedules and costs.
- Builds positive relationships with WAITR/Bite Squad’s restaurant partners
- Identifies the WAITR/Bite Squad pitch and goals. Works with RMM and other Brand Ambassadors to achieve them.
- Works with RMM on analyzing and deciding on local marketing efforts, such as sponsorships, events, etc
- Maintains consistent replenishment of marketing materials to our restaurant partners and assists with inventory management
- Canvass (street team) designated areas that the RMM has developed
- Monitors market performance and customer feedback in cooperation with customer service.
- Represents WAITR/Bite Squad at company events, when necessary.
Previous Experience and Competencies:
Education: High School diploma or 2 year Associate/Technical Degree or a related field, or equivalent. Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertisement, management or communications is allowed.
Experience: Minimum of one year of project coordination experience, product development and/or brand/project management experience, preferred by not required.
Our Mindset: Commitment, Integrity, Drive & Teamwork
- Organizational Skills.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Technical Capacity.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Time Management Skills.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work on road, street, and highway conditions.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to office environment.
- The employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands; handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Brand+Ambassador&c=Waitr&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=5b4f555f8ed8a265&rtk=1da9svtbvblt6800&from=rss→