Brand Activation Specialist – Quad Cities – Rowdy Energy – Cedar Rapids, IA
Rowdy Energy is a “better for you” energy + hydration beverage, comprised of precise time-released caffeine, sugar reduction ingredients, amazing taste and hydration levels above leading sports drinks. Specifically formulated for your needs to accomplish any challenge thrown your way and to be your most effective self.
We have recently launched and are rapidly expanding into the top retailers across the country. We are hiring for a Brand Activation Specialist that shares the high energy, passion & enthusiasm we embody to ignite the market, drive trial & support our retail customers to increase sales.
What you’ll do:
· Support and develop Rowdy Energy’s field and partner marketing execution plans that drive measurable pipeline
· Support our primary retailers in your area by generating trial & awareness to the local community, sending them into the retail stores to purchase
· Research sampling opportunities & local partnerships relevant to the brand and region, partnering with like minded companies and accounts
· Determine creative & safe ways to sample product within the constraints that COVID-19 provides
· Identify, develop, manage, and support local initiatives including in-store & OOS demos (where allowed), campaigns, and partnerships to help bring the brand to life and to generate pipeline
· Develop relationships with market influencers, both online & IRL, leading to increased brand visibility
· Utilize activities to create social content for the brand
· Work with local influencers & partners to garner social media impressions
· Strategic execution of sampling initiatives, reaching consumers where they live, work, play and shop
· Support the collaboration with sales team to determine market level goals, utilizing strategic marketing initiatives to achieve
· Measure and analyze field marketing performance against target plan
· Manage and balance field marketing budget and spend
· Develop new ways to positively impact the sales pipeline through creative deliverables
· Assist the sales team with identifying marketing materials / collateral for presentations with named accounts.
· Marketing skills with 3+ years in field marketing at a CPG company
· You live in the Davenport, Cedar Rapids or Iowa City metro area and be willing to try travel between the Quad Cities regularly
· Experience in leading multiple events, leading teams of part-time BA’s and be an expert at executing in-store demos.
· People management experience
· Experience developing local plans to support retailer account-based marketing
· Analytical capacity to understand data, performance, patterns, and trends
· Demonstrated ability to build highly effective working relationships with sales and marketing
· Social media savvy, experience working with local influencers
· A history of treating customers and community members like celebrities
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to manage through multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Flexibility and “can-do” attitude
· Bachelor’s Degree with a Marketing or Business focus preferred
· Experience manage logistics, storage units, product inventory, branded materials, etc
· Must be able to lift & carry at least 25 pounds at a time
· This position requires constant movement, being on your feet for long periods of time, extended driving at times & being in front of your computer for hours at a time on reporting days
This is a 3-4 month, contract position with full-time hours, based in the XXX area. Maximum fun, maximum knowledge, and maximum performance are a part of the job description. You will get to work with a team on a regular basis to upgrade your game, your mental performance, and your life.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Let’s talk!
About Rowdy Energy:
Kyle Busch is always striving to excel in everything he does not only on the race track where he has broken countless records and is a two-time NASCAR Cup Series champion but also off the track where he is a husband, father and business owner. After being in the energy drink space for over a decade, Kyle dreamed of creating his own enhanced, smarter energy drink so that he and his fans could achieve their goals. That’s why in 2020, Busch and beverage entrepreneur Jeff Church collaborated together to develop their own product, Rowdy Energy.
With a focus on wellness for longevity in his career and life, the accomplished driver aptly nicknamed “Rowdy” for his will to win at all costs, created Rowdy Energy with a proprietary Enhanced Energy Formula. Rowdy Energy seeks to support those that embody a spirit of high performance, not just all-star athletes but the weekend warrior, superhero mom, the ambitious college student, the men and women in uniform.
Rowdy Energy is currently available online in four flavors, including two sugar free options that are KETO certified. For our more traditional energy drink consumers, we designed a 60% less sugar option than the other leading energy drink brands.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Pay: $22.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- Field Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- 50% (Required)
- Fully Remote
- Flexible schedule
- 4 – 6 months
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Brand+Activation+Specialist&c=Rowdy+Energy&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=f7a12c0681f828bf&rtk=1ea3054sl1s8p000&from=rss→