Beverage Cart Attendant – Riverside Casino & Golf Resort – Riverside, IA
Riverside Casino & Golf Resort
Responsible for maintaining stock on golf carts and providing accurate snack and beverage service to the golfers.
- Provide exceptional guest service to all customers.
- Take and prepare beverage orders from golfers.
- Responsible for opening and closing duties and providing accurate and speedy snack and beverage service to golfers.
- Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks consistent with the RCGR rules and regulations.
- Learns names and personally recognizes regular golfers
- Accept guest payment, process credit cards charges, casino comps, and make change
- Maintains golf cart in an attractive and functional manner to support efficient drink preparation and promotion of beverages.
- Stock product on beverage cart. Maintain stock. Put away stock and verify inventory at dusk
- Report all equipment/cart problems to supervisor
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the beverage cart team as directed by manager or immediate supervisor.
- Have working knowledge of beer, wine, and liquor and common drinks
- Possess basic math skills to have the ability to handle money and make correct change
- Be able to reach, bend stoop and frequently lift up to 40lbs.
- Ability to operate a golf cart safely
- Ability to work under pressure
- Weather changes daily
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Seasonal; Part-Time to include: Days, Evenings, Weekends & Holidays
$5.60+Tips After Attendance Incentive
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Beverage+Cart+Attendant&c=Riverside+Casino+%26+Golf+Resort&l=Riverside%2C+IA&jk=aaa13ef110af5105&rtk=1egon12lerc94800&from=rss→