Cedar Rapids Marriott - MQR
Day and Evening shifts available.
To set up all meetings, meal functions, and audio visual equipment by hotel and company policies. To facilitate all customer requests in a timely and courteous manner.
1. Set up banquet meeting space per room set-up instructions i.e. classroom style, theater style, U-shaped, etc.
2. Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of banquet meeting space.
3. Maintain communication with the guest contact person for needed necessary items including extra chairs, tables, etc.
4. Inform supervisor of guest complaints and concerns
5. Break down all equipment at the end of the function
1. Knowledge of various room set-ups and standard equipment used, preferred
2. High school diploma or equivalent preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.