- Diagnose and repair to specifications – brake and hydraulic, suspension and alignment, and exhaust.
- Change oil, oil filter, check/replace bulbs and wipers, and check fluids and air filters. Install batteries and checks electrical systems.
- Install and perform tire maintenance. Install parts which include shock absorbers and suspension.
- Inform store management of equipment mechanical repair problems as they occur
- Maintain an organized and neat bay.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules.
- Road test vehicles when needed.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn basic mechanical tasks
- 2 ASE certifications preferred
- A high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude.
- 18 years of age and must have a valid driver’s license.
If you have a customer first attitude and meet the qualifications listed above, possess a can do work ethic and have a desire to progress in your career in the automotive service industry, please apply today!
Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Auto+Service+Technician&c=Fleet+Farm&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=f6dcd6b07ba663c4&rtk=1di136ocbbe3e800&from=rss→