Associate Director, Fund Management – Aegon AM – Aegon – Cedar Rapids, IA
- Provide analytical support for portfolio modeling, fund structuring, new investments, asset management, client requests and ensure adherence to mandate/fund provisions.
- Support portfolio management activities related to real estate private equity funds by coordinating the review, approval, and implementation of asset management plans with investors and asset management staff.
- Support and oversee client service activities related to private equity funds through the coordination of relevant internal and external resources, and by effectively communicating with clients throughout all stages of the investment life cycle.
- Review transaction underwriting as needed and direct acquisitions staff on appropriate course of action to address investor concerns.
- Assist in investment level negotiations as needed to close assets into the fund and obtain necessary approvals for actions where investor consent is required.
- Assist and review legal documents to ensure economic terms are appropriately drafted and that management duties, expectations and responsibilities are in alignment with the relevant Aegon AM business unit.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (accounting, legal, Compliance, Marketing), external brokers and service providers.
- Collaborate with and provide support to Aegon AM Distribution, Compliance and senior management on fund related needs.
- Attend conferences and other industry related events to maximize the market impact of the Aegon AM brand.
Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, real estate, or relevant field, or equivalent experience.
Five years of relevant experience, with specific experience in real estate equity and/or real estate debt products.
Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
Expertise with MS Excel, and basic structuring of real estate transactions.
Ability to exercise independent judgment and accomplish tasks with little oversight
Background in real estate underwriting and fund management
Experience using Yardi, Argus, Excel and Word and financial underwriting models
Job and compensation levels depend upon an applicant’s qualifications including the extent of candidate’s relevant experience and other job-related factors and will be determined by hiring supervisors/managers and HR.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Associate+Director&c=Aegon&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=f8dafdcc5ebd4194&rtk=1ev0fmp53ocin800&from=rss→