A Fortune 500 Automotive Retail Company with over 6000 stores nationwide is looking for candidates for Manager in Training positions in IA.
Retail Manager in Training supervises staff of 15-40 people. Responsible for over a million dollars in inventory. Serves customers by providing merchandising; customer service and leadership in your store. Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Health: Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Life insurance, STD, LTD
- 8-week training program followed by position in retail management.
- Customer service – Ensuring our customers receive outstanding service from friendly, enthusiastic staff.
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, and training employees.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by maintaining proper inventory management.
- Secures merchandise by maintaining proper loss prevention.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
Contributes to team success by accomplishing related results as needed. Skills/Qualifications: Customer Focus, Managing Expenses, Staffing, Results Driven, Strategic Planning, Management Proficiency, Account Relationships, Verbal Communication. Fantastic ability to move up within the company.
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Drivers (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.