Assistant Field Support Manager – Wells Fargo – Cedar Rapids, IA
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as ‘Personal Cell’ or ‘Cellular’ in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) is one of the United States’ leading providers of financial and investment services. WIM provides a full range of personalized wealth management, investment, and retirement products and services to meet clients’ unique needs and help them achieve financial goals. Our mission is to help clients pursue their financial goals with confidence. We accomplish this by building enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful, and objective advice. Developing individualized plans for clients to help meet their financial objectives. Helping clients build, manage, preserve, and transition their financial resources and wealth.
This position is responsible for all day-to-day branch operational functions across multiple sales locations. This individual works closely with the Field Support Manager to ensure the timely execution and delivery of operations and client support to Advisors and Licensed Bankers. The Asst. Field Support Manager supports the Field Support Manager in recruiting, hiring, coaching, and supervising the majority of the Support Center operations associates, including Client Associates and other Support Center Associates. The Asst. Field Support Manager is the main point of contact for operational and service inquiries from FAs, the branches, the back office, clients, and other Support Center associates. The Asst. Field Support Manager serves as the first-line contact for operational risk managements across their coverage area and manages service standards to ensure timely and accurate delivery of operations support.
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your employees feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented employees, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing employees, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 5+ years of securities industry experience
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7 and 63 or 7 and 66 exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- FINRA registration including Series 9/10 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- FINRA registration including Series 65 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- FINRA registration including Series 66 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Ability to provide leadership to a financial services team
- Ability to process complex transactions and perform extensive research to resolve complex customer issues
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Strong client service skills
- Registration for FINRA Series 9/10 and 65 or 66 must be completed within a 90 or 180-day time period contingent upon number of license(s) needed if not immediately available to transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted. This will be communicated at time of offer acceptance.
- Registration for FINRA Series 99 must be completed within 120 days of hire date if it is not available for transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted.
- For specific FINRA qualification exams obtained after 9/30/2018, the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam co-requisite may also be required
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
IA-Davenport: 5407 Victoria Avenue – Davenport, IA
IA-Mason City: 10 N Washington – Mason City, IA
IA-Coralville: 501 12th Ave – Coralville, IA
IA-West Des Moines: 4344 Corporate Dr – West Des Moines, IA
IA-Cedar Rapids: 303 Third Ave Se – Cedar Rapids, IA
IA-Marshalltown: 14 E Southridge Rd – Marshalltown, IA
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Assistant+Field+Support+Manager&c=Wells+Fargo&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=bc4bc2ca9fda27f8&rtk=1eubs9mefo23m801&from=rss→