Administrative Coordinator – ACP Inc – Cedar Rapids, IA
Full Job Description
Located in SW Cedar Rapids, ACP, Inc. is proud to be the only US manufacturer of commercial high-speed and microwave ovens used in some of your favorite restaurants! ACP, Inc. is a division of the ALI Group and a leader in providing high-speed cooking solutions to the foodservice industry. We are seeking an Administrative Coordinator to join our team!
The Administrative Coordinator will provide administrative support for the ACP, Inc. business, with a focus in customer service and human resources. Primary duties will include:
- Providing assistance to the order services team in entering customer orders, managing freight damage claim process, and back-up to sales coordinators during absence or vacation relief.
- Providing administrative support to human resources in the recruiting process (phone screens and scheduling interviews, reference checks, ordering background checks), maintaining personnel files and training records, assisting with new hire orientation, coordinating company events and activities.
- Ordering and maintaining office and printer supplies.
- Assisting operations team with daily printing and distribution of packaging labels and instruction manuals.
- Assist in other various functional areas with filing, miscellaneous reports, general office upkeep, or projects as assigned.
Requires: HS diploma or equivalent; Associate’s degree desired. 2+ years related administrative experience. Strong computer proficiency utilizing MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint). MS Publisher or Illustrator knowledge or experience a plus. Solid organizational and multi-tasking abilities. Strong initiative with ability to work effectively with minimal supervision and independently organize and prioritize tasks. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Administrative+Coordinator&c=ACP&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=5a03ea08b2b7ac05&rtk=1f4cvv6g5o26l800&from=rss→