Enter all types of Hibu’s incoming invoices and expense reports with accuracy for timely payment.
- Prioritize incoming mail; obtain and organize approvals and necessary documentation to pay invoices.
- Enter invoices by properly determining the invoice type and following the appropriate procedure to post in SAP against the correct GL and vendor accounts and schedule for timely payment.
- Process employee expense reports in SAP while checking for policy compliance.
- Answer incoming calls from vendors and employees regarding invoices reports and payment status.
Education and/or Experience: High school graduate or equivalent and MS Office experience required. One-year experience in accounting or finance and six months accounts payable experience preferred.
Skill: Proficiency with 10 key calculator. 6000 numeric GKSPH preferred MS Excel intermediate skill level required MS Word beginner skill level required. Ability to balance accounts and interact daily with vendors and employees.
- MS Excel – Intermediate Level
- MS Word – Beginner Level
- Ability to balance accounts and interact daily with vendors and employees
- High School or better
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.