Senior Housing Management
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties are normal for this position. This list is not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Track and maintain fixed asset ledgers for over 15 communities
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and issuing disbursements.
- Support accounts receivable activities.
- Maintain community corporate books, distributions and stockholder changes.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Prepare month-end and year-end financial statements, cash flow statements & budgets
- Assist with year-end audits
- Interface with management, operation managers, community managers, residents and family members
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Prepare quarterly use tax filings
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies
- Assist CPA with annual tax filings
- Reconcile over 24 different bank accounts for several different communities & corporate entities
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.