To apply for this position, please use the link below to create a profile on our website so you can formally apply for the position. Please note, we require all candidates apply via our company website regardless of an Indeed application.
POSITION DESCRIPTION SUMMARY: Responsible for monitoring the financial records of ASAC and related entities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: ·
- Review departmental expenditures and revenues on a regular basis for budgeting and analysis
- Assist the with the preparation of the annual budgets, audits and tax returns
- Work with internal staff and third-party partners to meet all funding and reporting requirements
- Complete account and bank reconciliations
- Accounts payable processing including journal entries, check preparation and reconciliation
- Records monthly rents and security deposits
- Complete journal entries
- Submit and keep record of grant and contract invoices
- Process invoices for check preparation
- Conducts reports for employee benefits, as well as federal and state payroll taxes
- Files all paid invoices
- Maintenance of agency check registers
- Maintenance of employee payroll records
GENERAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
It is the responsibility of each employee to:
- Understand and uphold ASAC’s mission.
- Adhere to ASAC policies and procedures, and to all applicable city, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Maintain strict confidentiality, in accordance with HIPAA and 42CFR
- Display a professional attitude towards and treat all other employees, referral sources, funders, volunteers, visitors, patients and their families with dignity and respect at all times.
- Demonstrates good communication with, including but not limited to: supervisor, colleagues, co-workers patient/family members, community members, management staff, and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrate good attendance and punctuality for all work related events.
- Demonstrate involvement as a team member, regardless of where primary duties lie, by positively contributing to the overall agency operations.
- Submit paperwork and meet job responsibility deadlines as
- Maintain all required license, certifications and related CEUs.
- Know and perform job duties in a safe manner.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by supervisors and/or management staff.
- Minimum of an AA Degree required
- Minimum of three years experience in finance or accounting required; prefer experience in non-profit or health care.
- Knowledge of and ability to implement current GAAP standards.
- Knowledge of Quickbooks preferred
- Ability to work on a daily basis utilizing standard office equipment.
- Ability to use computer system, accounting software and to work well technology.
- Ability to use independent judgment, analytical/decision-making skills, verbal and written communication skills, human relations skills, team working skills, and organizational skills.
- This position consists of frequent sitting and/or standing for extended periods of time.
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.