Mediacom Communications Corporation
JOB SUMMARY: The AMA position supports the active selling functions of the Account Executive (AE) team and is responsible to follow up on behalf of the Company to ensure that the sales of the advertising products and services are fulfilled to the customer as expected or, to get clarification of issues and help them get resolved. The AMA is a liaison between sales, traffic, production and business operations and is responsible for assisting the assigned team with the preparation and maintenance of core, ADS and digital sales.
Specific responsibilities assigned to this position include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in preparation of outgoing presentations and proposals as requested for both digital and TV.
- Works as liaison between sales, traffic and digital operations to keep operations moving in a timely manner.
- Completes new client requests and credit approval forms.
- Compiles proposal research using Scarborough, Kantar, AdMall, Showseeker, etc.
- Obtains quotes from Digital team for tactics outside of Frequence (i.e. Facebook, YouTube).
- Process correspondence and proposals; maintain accurate files and records.
- Prepare avail requests and submit to AE for modification or changes.
- Compiles insertion orders as required for both Digital and TV in Strata and Frequence.
- Review order confirmation and sends to AE for approval and next steps.
- Activates sold digital campaigns in Frequence dashboard and adjusts as needed.
- Gets customer ad approval for digital production. Gives customers dashboard access for digital and TV.
- Manage order revision, make goods and exception process for assigned AEs. Process the appropriate make goods in AE Inbox.
- Monitor and service existing accounts through telephone service calls and follow up. Watch for ending campaigns or copy and notify AE.
- Work with the production and creative services teams to ensure client needs and requirements for production of the advertisement are met. Submit production POs via AdTools for the AEs.
- Facilitates communication of retargeting/conversion pixels with customer. Assist customer with adding pixel files or provide instructions on how to get this done.
- Participate in collaborative process with Account Team to deliver 1st in class customer service.
- Requires regular attendance to report to work per assigned work schedule.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One to two years general office/clerical experience.
- Good working knowledge of advertising functions and terms.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent typing and computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Ability to perform all the duties and responsibilities as described.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL:https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Account+Management+Associate&c=Mediacom+Communications+Corporation&l=Cedar+Rapids%2C+IA&jk=501f2d718e88b403&rtk=1dcn4v4gqb6bb800&from=rss→