Midwest Janitorial Service, Inc.
$1,000 Sign On Bonus!
Midwest Janitorial Service, Inc. is looking to hire a full -time cleaning supervisor.
Position takes place in multiple facilities including office, medical & industrial settings.
Position will oversee 20-25 custodial employees.
Position will require cleaning, training, inspecting work and correcting deficiencies.
Shift is primarily Monday – Friday beginning at 4:30 pm and requires a weekend rotation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- General cleaning, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, restroom cleaning, dusting and trash removal.
- Must be able to train, motivate and direct staff
- Must be able to inspect work and make sure deficiencies are corrected
- Must be able to bend, twist, squat, lift 20 lbs. – 30 lbs. and be on feet entire shift.
- Must have valid driver license and good driving record
- Must pass background check
- Must adhere to the company’s safety policies to create a safe work environment for everyone.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- AA Degree Preferred but combination of experience/education will be considered
- Six months or more supervisory experience
- High degree of professionalism
- Exceptional customer service skills as work performed around client
- Ability to oversee staff and provide positive environment
- Ability to inspect completed work
- High attention to detail
- Able to Work with Others
- Above average English reading and verbal communication ability
Midwest Janitorial Service, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants for employment are invited to participate in the Affirmative Action Program by reporting this voluntary information.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $38,000.00 /year
- Supervising: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.