Businesses Collins Aerospace
Requisition ID: 16381
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackling the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies – Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
195- Assembly Operators in IBEW Union 1362
- Assemble all types of electrical/mechanical assemblies and circuit boards in the construction of units/systems
- Perform a variety of tasks in the movement, stocking and issuing of orders, parts and assemblies
- Perform routine data analysis and identify readily evident and/or recurring problems such as defective components, siring errors, alignment, etc.
- Maintain records and complete necessary paperwork
- Perform chemical handling and recycling functions
- Works from written procedures and/or oral instructions. Work is usually repetitive and is performed under general supervision
- Perform other duties as may be required
- High school diploma or equivelant
- US citizenship or Permanent residency
- Ability to lift up to 55 lbs
- Must pass new hire and process training
- Assembly or manufacturing experience is preferred
- Soldering experience preferred
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of the benefits through the IBEW 1362 benefits package include:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Two weeks of vacation per year for newly hired employees
Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
Generous 401(k) plan
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Collins Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.